I need a completion certificate, how do I get one?


When the Council, having made all necessary inspections, are satisfied that the works you have carried out comply with the regulations, they will issue a completion certificate.

When the works you have undertaken are substantially complete you are required to notify the Council so that they can carry out a completion inspection. A completion certificate will be issued following a satisfactory completion inspection.

This advice relates solely to Building Control Opens in a new window matters and you should consult the planning pages of the website or the planning portal Opens in a new window website for advice on planning matters.