Can my neighbours object to my Building Regulations application?


No, although it is prudent to consult them. You may also be required to consult them under the Party Wall Etc Act if you are doing work on or near the party wall or boundary.

This advice relates solely to Building Control Opens in a new window matters and you should consult the planning pages of the website or the planning portal Opens in a new window website for advice on planning matters.